Digital Game delivery
Digital games are not downloadable, instead they are played in browser on a computer or mobile device. Your game will be available to play immediately after payment is confirmed as received. You must be a logged in user to access all of your purchased games. You can access any games on the website after purchase by clicking on the games available through the homepage.
Refunds & Exchanges
All sales are final on digital games, in-game purchases and other digital items. No refunds, merchandise credits, or exchanges will be offered for these items. The sale of digital products are 100% final.
We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for mistaken purchases. Please be sure to read the game descriptions and check out the screen shots or videos available for each game before making purchases.
All of our games have been tested on mobile or PC and on both iOS and Android platforms. Games work best in Safari, Chrome and Firefox internet Browsers. Please make sure that your device is updated to the latest version and that you have the latest versions of the mentioned programs.
We are not responsible for system compatibility issues, computer or device issues & cannot offer support for individual issues relating to your personal device.
Blessings & Blooms grants you a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services (games) for your personal use only. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not include:
(a) any resale or commercial use of the Services or the Materials therein;
(b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Materials;
(c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Services or the Materials, or any portion thereof;
(d) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Services, the Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Services; or
(f) any use of the Services or the Materials other than for their intended purposes. Any use of the Services or the Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Blessings & Blooms, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein.
Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Blessings & Blooms may revoke this license at any time.
Rights and Restrictions.
Some Products, such as software and digital content, are licensed, not sold, to you pursuant to the limited license you agree to above and your license to use these Products will immediately terminate if you violate the Agreement (including any of these Terms).
Blessings & Blooms may impose a limit on the quantity of a particular Product that you may purchase. Restrictions may apply with respect to your access to and use of the same Products on multiple devices.
If Blessings & Blooms are subject to any actual or threatened claims, costs, damages, losses, or other liabilities (collectively, “Covered Losses“) as a result of your use of any of the Services, Games, or any data, information, or other item you make available through the Services including User Content, then you agree to indemnify Blessings & Blooms from all such Covered Losses and any related costs, such as reasonable attorney’s fees.
You further agree to indemnify Blessings & Blooms for any Covered Losses arising out of or related to: (a) any Submissions you provide; (b) your violation of these Terms; and (c) your violation of any rights of another. Some jurisdictions limit consumer indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provisions above may not apply to you. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part will be severed from these Terms, and the rest of the Terms will remain intact. If we do not enforce any provision of these Terms, that will not be considered a waiver of our rights. Any waiver of these Terms must be obtained in a written document signed by an authorized representative of Blessings & Blooms.
When purchasing from us we must collect some information from you to fill your order. This section outlines what information we request, how we use it, how we don’t use it & your rights as a customer.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of bags, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1) PayPal. We share information with PayPal as necessary to provide you with services during payment transactions, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
2) Service providers.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (Like USPS). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3) Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4) Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, We, Blessings & Blooms, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.